Last Updated on March 6, 2020
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION AND COOKIES
- WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
- HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
- CHILDREN UNDER 13
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When using the Website, you may choose to provide the Company with information about yourself which is “personally identifiable information.” The term “personally identifiable information” means information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, e-mail, phone number, education background, work and employment experience, licenses and certifications, job search criteria, professional and personal reference information, salary and compensation expectations, languages spoken, ability to work in the United States, emergency contact information, and other information that you provide to Us (“Personal Information”). Your use of the Website may also entail you providing information that is not Personal Information, meaning that such information is not connected to your name and is, therefore, anonymous information and which does not identify and cannot reasonably used to identify an individual Website user. It is your choice whether to provide Us with Personal Information and the provision of such Personal Information is not required when visiting the Website. Therefore, if you provide Us with Personal Information, such as by asking to be put on our mailing list in the event that We have such a list or submitting Personal Information to Us through the Website, We may contact you from time to time.
Some examples of the types of information We collect are:
- Information you provide Us when you use our Website.
- Information in your resume or other documents you upload to our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email, text and other electronic messages), if you contact Us.
- Location information when you visit our Website, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with our Website (including through beacon technologies) or associated with your IP address, where We are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our Website or open emails We may send you.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION AND COOKIES:
- We collect information through technology such as cookies (which are information stored on your computer by your browser to save your preferences while you are visiting a particular site) and web beacons (small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of websites) when you visit our Website. This tracking data is used for many purposes including, for example, to provide useful features to simplify your experience when you return to our Website; deliver relevant content based on your preferences, usage patterns and location; monitor and evaluate the use and operation of our Website; and to analyze traffic on our Website and the sites of third parties. We may associate this tracking data with your registration account or the like, in which case We will treat it as Personal Information. Service providers that collect tracking data on our behalf may provide an opportunity for you to choose not to be tracked online. For more information about cookies and web beacons, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org. We also use Google Analytics to collect information on how you use our Website. We may use this information to improve our Website and understand the visitors or users who use our Website. To learn more about how Google uses data when you use our Website, visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. To opt-out from these cookies across our Website, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- If you choose, you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can manually delete individual or all of the cookies on your computer by following your browser’s help file directions. In addition, you can always opt-out of receiving certain ads or communications.
- As you enter our Website or access our Website, We capture and retain the IP address of the device you are using, such as a personal computer or a mobile device.
- WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION:
The Company may use any information, including Personal Information, provided by you on the Website for the following purposes:
- Present our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with any information, products or services that you request from Us (including but not limited to: job opportunities, candidate resumes, and other professional-related information).
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purposes with your consent.
- Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you:
- Send you updates or marketing information for our products and services or third-party products and services.
- Personalize content and experiences.
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations.
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services We offer or provide though it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and Us.
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- The Company or Website may collect aggregated statistical information for purposes of improving our products or services. This data does not contain Personal Information, such as name or email address. An example might be location data or information that might be used to improve our user experience.
For the avoidance of doubt, We provide Services to you through the Website, and to the extent our collection of Personal Information relates to any applicable Company product that We may provide to you on the Website, We will inform you of such use of information.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
Personal Information about our customers is important to Us and We are not in the business of selling this Personal Information to others. We share customer Personal Information only as set forth below.
- Internal Process/Employees: Company allows a very limited number of employees to have access to your Personal Information. These employees are trained on our security practices and are deeply committed to maintaining your privacy. They are authorized to access your information on an “as-needed” basis to provide technical or billing support, or at your request.
- Business Transactions, Customers and Prospective Customers, and Candidates. Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, Company will not disclose or sell your Personal Information to any third parties, including partners. We will not use client or user information for any purposes other than to provide the contracted services or to keep you apprised of promotions. You are free to unsubscribe from any applicable promotional emails at any time. We may share your information with customers and prospective customers who may request professional and employment-related information for the purposes of evaluating credentials, skills, and experience of any user (e.g. candidates) who submits their resume in connection with the Company’s services. We may also share customer or prospective customer information to users (e.g. candidates), such as regarding a customer or prospective customer contact person for interview or scheduling for the same.
- Disclosure to Third Parties We may disclose your Personal Information to contractors, service providers, and other third parties who we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. We may also disclose to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- Exceptions to Sharing Information: Exceptions to sharing your Personal Information include when the customer provides direct permission, or when it is required with the law or with legal processes.
- Law Enforcement. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that We reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that We reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, We reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if We determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company or another person.
- Legal Process. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with government entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as We believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against Us, or to defend against possible legal claims that We determine in our sole discretion might be brought against Us.
- Blogs and other Online Postings. We may decide to allow users to share comments, postings, testimonials, or other information. If you choose to submit such information to Us, the information you submit may be available generally to the public. Information that you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
- YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES:
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete any applicable registration account.
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts.
- You may choose whether to receive offers and updates from Us and promotions for our products and services, including but not limited to job openings or other professional openings.
- You may choose whether We share your Personal Information with other companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services.
- In the event that We choose to perform targeted advertising, you may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers.
- You may request access to the Personal Information We hold about you and that We amend or delete such information.
- You may set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alter you when cookies are being sent.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by contacting Us via email at [email protected], or by following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that if you do not allow Us to collect Personal Information from you, We may not be able to deliver certain services to you and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that We process or retain, please contact Us at [email protected].
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Information is extremely important to Us. We take reasonable and appropriate measures to secure your Personal Information once We receive it, and to help prevent it from being disclosed to individuals who are not described in this Policy. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and, therefore, We cannot guarantee that Personal Information will remain secure in all circumstances.
- HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU:
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can contact Us at [email protected]. If We need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your Personal Information, We may do so by email, telephone or mail.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13:
The Company is committed to protecting the online privacy of children and making the internet safe. We do not provide products and services to children, or knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under 13 years of age. Any communication We get that is identified as being from a child under 13 will not be kept by the Company. We encourage parents or guardians of children under 13 to regularly check and monitor their children’s use of email and other activities online.
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY:
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request a notice regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information by the Company to partners for the partners’ direct marketing purpose. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please contact Us at [email protected].
- CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE DISCLOSURES:
We do not track our users and visitors over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Consequently, We do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Other third-party websites may keep track of your browsing activities when they provide you with content, which enables them to customize what they present to you on their websites.