Our client, an innovative thriving AI company in Palo Alto, is looking for a Senior Accountant who can help them build and maintain financial integrity and visibility. This position will report to the Director of Accounting.
- Responsible for preparing transactions in the areas of Fixed Assets, AP related accruals and cash
- Prepare and analyze month end results in Balance Sheet and Income Statement fluctuation analysis
- Be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close, reporting and business processes more efficient and accurate
- Ensure financial activities are compliant with GAAP and company policy
- Improve efficiency and automation of reporting using NetSuite functionality
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting; start-up experience preferred
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Experience working in a manufacturing firm a plus
- Deeply skilled with GAAP, details, accuracy, numbers, record keeping, data entry, data processing
- Skilled in using various systems: NetSuite, Bill.com, Coupa, Google Sheets
- Great team player, communicator and listener
- Passion for detail, accuracy and all things numbers
Murdock Martell, Inc. is a leading consulting and recruiting firm that provides Finance, Accounting and HR solutions to established and emerging growth companies. We represent some of the strongest companies in the Bay Area with an emphasis in technology and life sciences start-ups.