Wednesday, April 1, 2020
CARES Act Summary, SBA Loan Calculation Help, Affiliation issues and more
To our clients and friends of the firm,
You’ve been inundated with a sea of data on Covid-19 related matters, and with each new announcement comes a wave of additional emails from well-intentioned sources.
We’ve filtered through much of that data and included some of the most useful items.
- Our 2-page CARES Act Summary CARES Act Summary 2020_0331
- The NVCA SBA Lending Guidance VC-SBA-Lending-and-Affiliation-Guidance-for-SBA-Loan-Programs
- The US Chamber of Commerce publication that spells out the computational formulas for loan applications 023595_comm_corona_virus_smallbiz_loan_final
- A series of 3 publications, these from WSGR, that cover a more in-depth discussion on the loan programs, size and affiliation issues, and a summary for high tech and life science companies The CARES Act_ A Summary of Loan Programs _ Wilson Sonsini, The CARES Act_ A Summary for Technology and Life Sciences Companies _ Wilson Sonsini, The CARES Act_ SBA Size and Affiliation Issues for Loan Programs _ Wilson Sonsini
- Our Summary Employer Information on next steps with FFCRA, Cost Savings Considerations, and a Tax Credit overview 4.1.2020 COVID-19 Employer Information Part 2
We stand ready to assist, should you wish to discuss these programs or would like to request assistance with calculating and completing your PPP Loan. Applications are open starting this Friday, April 3. If you’d like us to contact you, please complete your contact information HERE.
Sincere thanks for your business and support.
Wishing you all good health,